| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kings Park, Hong Kong in July is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in July is fairly wet. A substantial 327mm (12.9in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kings Park, Hong Kong July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kings Park, Hong Kong:
- Nanchang, China - 720.8 kms (447.9 miles) NNE
- Ganzhou, China - 404.1 kms (251.1 miles) NNE
- Taoyuan, China - 779.1 kms (484.1 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 806.6 kms (501.2 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 933.6 kms (580.2 miles) ENE
- Shantou, China - 284.3 kms (176.6 miles) ENE
- Basco, Philippines - 833 kms (517.6 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) ESE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 948.5 kms (589.4 miles) SE